Just In: It’s exactly 12:00 of February 18, 2017 when I noticed that someone had nominated me for this special blogger award. This one is called Liebster Award. Anyway, thanks to Rogelio (the owner of Lines to Lenses blog) for nominating me as one of the awardees flattered to see my name on the first slot tho.
What is the Liebster Award?
Back in 2011, the Liebster Award is an award that exist only in the internet, and is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers to promote each other’s blogs. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
As a sign of my gratitude and my appreciation of other writers, I would like to nominate for the next Liebster Awards the blogs I follow below because of their authors’ amazing zest for life and passion for adventure. Do check out their sites.
- The Showers of Blessing
- Travel Spirit
- Little Miss Traveller
Rules of the Award
1) In a blog post, thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the questions sent by that person who nominated you.
3) Nominate other bloggers for the award and ask them a new set of questions.
4) List the rules for the nominees and display the Liebster logo in your post and in your blog.
If my nominees do not wish to accept the award, I am fine with that. Although it would be great to know more about you my fellow bloggers. If you are new to this nomination (or your first time to hear about it), you can click here for more ideas about the guidelines, questions to ask your nominees, and some latest Liebster logos you can attach to your post. Remember to notify your nominees about their nomination and link them back to your blog post.
My Questions to My Nominees
- What’s the greatest moments of impact in your life?
- What’s the last thing you’ll never give up?
- What keeps you going in life?
I have also questions to answer, and here they go:
- What or who inspired you to start your blog?
I never thought of having a blog, I was just surfing on the internet and saw a stranger’s blog. He uses his blog to earn money and at the same time to share his daily encounters. Through that idea, it gave me courage to document all of my travel experiences, share my write ups and at the same time it gives me a personal wall where I can rant all of my clogged heartaches. So the answer is- A Stranger (LOL)
2. What do you think made your blog successful (in terms of number of followers, visibility, etc)?
So far, my blog doesn’t have yet consistent visitors traffic. I’m bad at SEO, but I believe on the long run it would bloom. I’m just making sure that in every post that appears on my feed is not just a plain line, it’s somewhat a story that heals.
3. Where are you from and what top 3 places in your country / hometown would you recommend travelers to visit?
I’m from the City of Smiles, Philippines. If you’re planning to visit Bacolod City, famous resorts would be Campuestohan. If you would wan’t an historical visit, The Ruins is a perfect fit. If you want hiking and strenuous activities, you should try Mambukal .
4. What are your Top 3 Dream Travel Destinations and why?
I want to visit New York’s busiest street and corporate location, the Time Square. I would also love to visit the TVD’s Mystic Falls in Georgia. Take a selfie with the famous statue in the world, Liberty in Liberty Island, NY.
5. What place or country left the most impact on you and what is your most important take away from that place or country?
My hometown. A place where I was born, raised and educated to become a fine man. It is the place that I could really feel at home and also a place that would remind me of my childhood days. A typical rural area, where trees are rich and highways are not congested.
6. Any unique experience / advice / lesson you want to share with other travelers / bloggers?
In every places I have tread, I always assure that I have learned something. May it be their culture, historical background or their language. It’s one way of exploring diversity and becoming resilient in every opportunity that we have.